Thursday, February 24, 2011

February. Well the first half atleast.

What a crazy month February has been! School is keeping me as busy as ever! I am enjoying all of my classes, well except my English class. The class I'm in makes me feel like I'm back in junior high. The teacher is continually disorganized. But I should just be grateful that I'm able to attend school where I do! I got my first "A" on a Spanish test just last week and man was I so excited! A 96% is a huge deal for me! It made me realized that I am actually smart!

I have been spending a lot of time with my handsome boyfriend Nathan Smith! We have a lot of fun together. One day, when we were feeling very adventurous, we went out in Thatcher and explored this old barn that I have been wanting to explore for a while now! We found the coolest things! We found this old chevy truck, an old cash register, an old 50's stove and this fridge that who knows how old it is! It really was a blast!

Of course, Valetine's Day was this month. Nathan got me a rose, a card and he made me the cutest cake!

Cute right?! I didn't have a lot of time to do anything because I had class all day and I don't have a car to make it to the store but, I did do something. I got all of these pieces of paper and I wrote him all of these notes. On each note, I told him something that I liked about him. It was really fun because it made me realize how lucky I am! I hid those notes all over his room and different places so that he would find them eventually. Simple Valentine's day. I loved it!

I can honestly say that I'm lovin' life no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment