Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2011. here's to a new year.

2011.


A new year. A new beginning. The thought thrills me.





January was a great month. A lot of up and downs, but I can honestly say that I'm so proud of myself.


I had an emergency surgery to remove a cyst from my left ovary. While Dr. Hale was performing the surgery he found more issues. I had a blood sack.. (a fairly abnormal size one) and internal bleeding. Man was I happy that I had gone in for my annual female check up! The doctor told me that if they hadn't found the problems they did, when they did, there was a chance that the cyst would have burst when i was at school and I would have died. The Lord loves me. That's all that I can say. I really don't think I have ever understood how much he truly does love me until I went through this trial.


I did start my second semester up at good old Eastern Arizona. I love it so much. The work load is ridiculous but I can say that I'm a lot better student then I was before. I have an awesome guy that pushes me to do better in school so, it really does help alot.



I love the Institute here at EA. I'm taking a Book of Mormon class and a class that's called Teachings of the Living Prophets. It really is such a blessing to have institute so close! It's not even 5 minutes from where I live!



I have made it my goal to make 2011 one of the best years I will have. But even if it isn't I will keep lovin' life no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment