Monday, February 28, 2011

February 27, 2011


On February 27, 1992, Jon and Carene Wilson recieved a phone call that would change their life. They got the call that their daughter was ready for them to come get. The adoption was finally going to happen. It was Jon's birthday and he really didn't realize how great of a birthday present he was getting!

My father means the world to me. He not only has been my parent but, he has been my friend. I have a lot of memories with my father but, the thing I miss is our monthly PPI's. I loved that time with my dad because it was the only time that I felt that he actually set everything else aside that was going on in his life to focus on just me and my needs.

My dad is one of the most hard working people I know. I don't know if I would be the person I was today if I didn't have him as an example. His testimony has strengthened mine countless times. I love you daddy!

lovin' life no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment