Tuesday, September 20, 2011

blig blug bloggity blog.

I officially love having my blog. I've had it for a while but the funny thing is I've never been so excited to go home and just blog. I have even gotten to the point where I'll be doing something during the day and I'll be like I can totally blog about that. Today, I was reading in the September 2011 Ensign and I really was like I need to blog about that article I read. Then I started wondering if my blog was going to actually go anywhere. But, then I realized it doesn't matter if it does. I'm doing this for me, my [future] family, and those who are guided to it by my loving Heavenly Father.

So, if you are reading my blog, there are only 4 reasons:

1. I told you to.

2. You're family.

3. You're bored.

OR

4. You felt like you needed to.

I hope that you learn something from all my different posts. Feel free to comment, express your feelings, love or concerns. Part of this life is learning from your mistakes and from others.

As you all know, I'm truly loving my life no matter what. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment