Sunday, October 11, 2009

Friday, October 9, 2009

Guys what a day what a day. So seriously, Friday was so so so much fun! We had early release from school and so Miss Aiko Manu and I hung out ALL afternoon and Kalie came over at like 4. Aiko and I were acting crazy that whole stinkin day.
That night we went to the Highland VS. Poky football game.. and of course who stinking won?!?!?
THE ONE AND ONLY HIGHLAND RAMS!!
Love those boys they did such a fantastic job!
Aiko wore her boyfriend Dillion's jersey #12 and he's such a sweetheart. LOVE HIM AND HER. I wore Darren Hansen's jersey #5. He's a stinkin hot red head:) Kalie wore her friend Jordan's jersey. We had such a blast.
After the game we went to Highland while the boys were showering and stuff we hung out in the parking lot with all of the cute girls. Then we went to Mcdonald's with everyone which is a after game ritual and then to Jake Pasco's house. Jake is such a sweetheart! LOVE HIM!!
Oh and Kalie spent the night.. but that's becoming a ritual ha.
the cute 3 amigos :)
my adorable cousin Kalie and I

my aiko manu


haha told you we were being crazy
love to all. and loving life no matter what.




No comments:

Post a Comment